- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jack Daniel'S
When it suits his purposes, whether political or literary, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci Jr. plays the goombah card, and plays it well - pasta, Sinatra, his management style: "When you spend your weekends kissing elderly women with mustaches, you can make the decisions."
Contrary to many assumptions, the first name of the consensus No. 1 tight end recruit in the country is not Nicholas.
"He wasn't the top-rated guy last year," Daniels said.
"Nick is very proud of his grandfather," said Jack Daniels, O'Leary's coach at defending Florida Class 4A state champion Palm Beach Gardens Dwyer High. "But when it comes to football, he doesn't want that to be associated with him. That's just his granddad who just happens to be the greatest golfer ever. Nick wants to be his own guy."