- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Jack Johnson
The Los Angeles Kings have struggled to score goals all season, and few NHL players do it better than a healthy, hungry Marian Gaborik.
It was a similar game - only with the Columbus Blue Jackets on the winning side - less than 48 hours later.
If the New Jersey Devils want to get back to the playoffs, coach Pete DeBoer said his best players had to step up for the stretch run.
The struggling Los Angeles Kings won't play another game for 20 days because of the Olympic break. That will give them plenty of time to savor Robyn Regehr's first career overtime goal and try to figure out how to score more often.
Galveston is honoring boxing legend Jack Johnson with a historical marker in observance of his first world heavyweight title by an African American fighter.
Ryan Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid.
Ryan Johansen has become the young Columbus Blue Jackets' most promising player.
Matt Calvert and Brandon Dubinsky each had a goal and assist to lead the Columbus Blue Jackets to a team-record eighth-straight win - and the longest active streak in the league - with a 5-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night in the franchise's 1,000th game.
Relentless is the word Columbus forward Brandon Dubinsky chose to describe the surging Blue Jackets' style of play.
Cam Atkinson scored two goals and Sergei Bobrovsky continued his hot streak to lead the Blue Jackets past the Washington Capitals 5-1 on Friday night for their fifth straight victory.
Officials with the Firefly Music Festival have added Beck to the artist lineup for this year's event.
Suddenly, the Columbus Blue Jackets are working themselves into playoff contention.
OutKast, the Foo Fighters and Jack Johnson will be headlining this year's Firefly Music Festival lineup in Delaware.
Almost none of the 14,070 fans on hand knew that Mark Letestu scored the game-winning goal for the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Capitals coach Adam Oates thinks defenseman John Carlson has played well enough to make the U.S. Olympic team. Do you?
"It felt nice to have a comeback win on the birthday," he said. "I can rest easy a little bit more tonight."
I am up a tree as to why I should be denied and other men released, men whose criminal records are almost as black," Johnson wrote, "as the ace of spades."