- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - James Baker
A Smyrna woman has been charged with murder after police say she admitted lacing her husband's steroid injections with antifreeze.
The president of South African said Friday that Nelson Mandela's body will be taken to his ancestral village of Qunu where he will be buried on Dec. 15 alongside three of his deceased children.
STATECRAFT AND HOW TO RESTORE AMERICA'S STANDING IN THE WORLD
Former U.S. Secretary of State James Baker added: "Eduard Shevardnadze will have an honored place in history because he and Mikhail Gorbachev refused to support the use of force to keep the Soviet empire together. Many millions of people in Central and Eastern Europe and around the world owe their freedom to them."
VISION, or Viable Initiatives & Solutions through Involvement of Neighborhoods, coordinates efforts for crime, safety, substance abuse issues and neighborhoods and housing, Baker said.