- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - James R. Schlesinger
Former U.S. Department of Defense Secretary James Schlesinger is being buried this weekend next to his late wife in the Ohio city where she was from.
Washington think tank confirms former defense, energy secretary James Schlesinger has died.
Onetime economics professor and longtime nuclear strategist James R. Schlesinger was a political man for all seasons, holding a long string of Cabinet and other high-level posts through three administrations. He was hired - and dismissed - by presidents of both parties.
The president endangers Americans by failing to maintain a minimum nuclear deterrence
The seven former CIA directors -- Michael Hayden, Porter Goss, George Tenet, John Deutch, James Woolsey, William Webster and James Schlesinger -- said they had presumed the incidents of alleged abuse already had been reviewed by the Justice Department under the Bush administration.