- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - James R. Schlesinger
Former U.S. Department of Defense Secretary James Schlesinger is being buried this weekend next to his late wife in the Ohio city where she was from.
Washington think tank confirms former defense, energy secretary James Schlesinger has died.
Onetime economics professor and longtime nuclear strategist James R. Schlesinger was a political man for all seasons, holding a long string of Cabinet and other high-level posts through three administrations. He was hired - and dismissed - by presidents of both parties.
The president endangers Americans by failing to maintain a minimum nuclear deterrence
The seven former CIA directors -- Michael Hayden, Porter Goss, George Tenet, John Deutch, James Woolsey, William Webster and James Schlesinger -- said they had presumed the incidents of alleged abuse already had been reviewed by the Justice Department under the Bush administration.