- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - James R. Schlesinger
Former U.S. Department of Defense Secretary James Schlesinger is being buried this weekend next to his late wife in the Ohio city where she was from.
Washington think tank confirms former defense, energy secretary James Schlesinger has died.
Onetime economics professor and longtime nuclear strategist James R. Schlesinger was a political man for all seasons, holding a long string of Cabinet and other high-level posts through three administrations. He was hired - and dismissed - by presidents of both parties.
The president endangers Americans by failing to maintain a minimum nuclear deterrence
The seven former CIA directors -- Michael Hayden, Porter Goss, George Tenet, John Deutch, James Woolsey, William Webster and James Schlesinger -- said they had presumed the incidents of alleged abuse already had been reviewed by the Justice Department under the Bush administration.