- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
Topic - James R. Schlesinger
Former U.S. Department of Defense Secretary James Schlesinger is being buried this weekend next to his late wife in the Ohio city where she was from.
Washington think tank confirms former defense, energy secretary James Schlesinger has died.
Onetime economics professor and longtime nuclear strategist James R. Schlesinger was a political man for all seasons, holding a long string of Cabinet and other high-level posts through three administrations. He was hired - and dismissed - by presidents of both parties.
The president endangers Americans by failing to maintain a minimum nuclear deterrence
The seven former CIA directors -- Michael Hayden, Porter Goss, George Tenet, John Deutch, James Woolsey, William Webster and James Schlesinger -- said they had presumed the incidents of alleged abuse already had been reviewed by the Justice Department under the Bush administration.