- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Jay Alan Sekulow
"This is an extremely troubling and dangerous development that represents the latest in an ongoing assault on the Constitution by the Obama administration," said Jay Sekulow, the chief counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice, in Fox News. "The federal government has no place attempting to control the media, using the unconstitutional actions of repressive regimes to squelch free speech."