- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jean Stevens
"We can trust that he will help us, not necessarily in the way we want but in the way that will best help us to grow," she said. "Submitting our will to his may be difficult, but it is essential to become like him and find the peace he offers us."
"The more connected we feel to our righteous forefathers, the more likely we are to make wise and righteous choices," he said.