- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Jeff Davis
Four Russian strategic bombers triggered U.S. air defense systems while conducting practice bombing runs near Alaska this week, with two of the Tu-95 Bear H aircraft coming within 50 miles of the California coast, NORAD confirmed Wednesday.
A developer has filed an application to develop a Wal-Mart Supercenter in Derby.
A one-year extension of South Carolina's first private school tuition program appears to be coasting through the budget process this election year after a decade of GOP infighting.
The murder trial of a Fall River County man accused of killing his mother and hiding her body will be held in Rapid City this summer.
President Obama said Monday the United States will stand by longtime ally Japan as it recovers from last week's earthquake and tsunami and the nuclear crisis that those twin disasters spawned.
"The Fall River County facility is not equipped to handle the trial," Davis said Wednesday.
So far, it has doled out 123 scholarships worth $871,000 to students attending 16 schools, he said.