- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Jeff Davis
The prosecutor in the case of a western South Dakota man accused of killing his mother has asked the judge presiding over the trial to not grant the change of venue requested by the defense.
Leaders of nonprofits whose purpose is handing out scholarships to special-needs students said Friday that they are holding off until the S.C. Department of Revenue can guarantee their donors will get the tax credit they expect.
A lawsuit from two tribes and three parents accusing South Dakota of routinely violating the federal law governing foster care and adoptions for American Indian children can proceed as a class-action case, a judge ruled.
Obscurity is sometimes the place to find blind ambition. That's where Texas liberals found their latest great Democratic hope. Wendy Davis, a state senator of no particular distinction, captured the liberal imagination with a dramatic 11-hour filibuster last year in an attempt to preserve late-term abortions.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina's first private school choice program is on hold until a state agency can evaluate the nonprofit organizations that want to hand out scholarships to special-needs students.
Adam Moore once drove 500 miles just to eat a burrito at a Chipotle he'd never been to.
President Obama said Monday the United States will stand by longtime ally Japan as it recovers from last week's earthquake and tsunami and the nuclear crisis that those twin disasters spawned.