- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jeremiah Fogle
The man accused of killing his wife and then shooting two church pastors had been sentenced to probation for killing a previous wife years earlier, according to court records.
A once wealthy and politically connected Delaware attorney serving life in prison for killing his mistress who worked in the governor's office has been found dead in his prison cell.
A gunman who already had killed one person burst through the doors of a central Florida church on Sunday, shooting and wounding the pastor and associate pastor before parishioners tackled him, authorities said.