- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Stunt raises carbon-dioxide level with lots of hot air
Topic - Jews
), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and an ethnoreligious group, originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation. Converts to Judaism, whose status as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia. - Source: Wikipedia
Once Germany's Jews turned in their firearms, conditions were ripe for Kristallnacht
EMBARGOED until 12:01 a.m. Tuesday. Jewish identity in America is changing as the number of non-religious Jews continues to rise, a new study has found, and the increasing number of Jews marrying outside the faith could be a factor.
Moishe Rosen led a career of preaching the message of Jesus that made an impact on his generation and far beyond. His Jews for Jesus organization says it "exists to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide."
The four Republican presidential hopefuls are simultaneously frantic, energized and poised to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Cable news channels are ramping up Super Tuesdat coverage like it's New Year's Eve. Or Halloween.