- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joe Baerlein
"The doctor wasn't required to be present at the death. Voters didn't like that," Mr. Baerlein said.
"Truthfully, my colleagues and I looked at this and thought we had an insurmountable task ahead of us," said Mr. Baerlein, a former Democratic campaign operative. "We mounted a campaign where even if you have these beliefs, you don't like the way it would be handled under Question 2."