- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Joel Ward
New Caps GM has to figure out what position Alex Ovechkin will play before he can consider potential trade options.
Joel Ward is coming off his most productive NHL season. Will it mean a promotion?
Joel Ward was not among the four Capitals who attended Barry Trotz's introductory press conference, but the Caps forward had a good excuse.
Joel Ward scored two power-play goals and had an assist to lift Canada to a 3-2 victory over Norway to clinch first place in its group at the ice hockey world championship on Tuesday.
Canada finished atop Group A at the IIHF World Hockey Championships and Caps forward Joel Ward was a big reason why.
Joel Ward scored two power-play goals and had an assist to lift Canada to a 3-2 victory over Norway at the ice hockey world championship on Tuesday, clinching first place in the group.
Ward tied it at 1-1 in the second period before helping to set up Mark Scheifele for 2-2. He netted the winner — his sixth at the tournament — in the third with 9:17 left.
Jason Chimera and Joel Ward were broken up as linemates after Canada's 3-2 loss to France.
Now that Adam Oates is no longer coaching, will Alex Ovechkin move back to left wing?
The Capitals are evaluating the job performance of Adam Oates. He says he's 'an open book' who only wants his players to get better.
Team Canada announced on Friday that Caps forwards Troy Brouwer, Jason Chimera and Joel Ward will represent their country in the World Championships in Belarus next month.
When he came to Washington, Capitals forward Joel Ward decided to wear a number near and dear to his heart.
Joel Ward comments on playing without playoffs as well as teammate Jay Beagle.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.
The Washington Capitals aren't used to late-season games like this where the only thing at stake is pride.
"I think it's going to bring back some memories, it will be a tough grind and training camp I know is going to be very tough for sure," Ward said.
"He's a great coach," Capitals veteran right wing Joel Ward said of Trotz last month after learning he had been fired after 16 years as the head coach of the Nashville Predators. "A great man."