- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Joel Ward
Capitals right wing Joel Ward is in town to promote a blood drive at Kettler Capitals Iceplex.
New Caps GM has to figure out what position Alex Ovechkin will play before he can consider potential trade options.
Joel Ward is coming off his most productive NHL season. Will it mean a promotion?
Joel Ward was not among the four Capitals who attended Barry Trotz's introductory press conference, but the Caps forward had a good excuse.
Canada finished atop Group A at the IIHF World Hockey Championships and Caps forward Joel Ward was a big reason why.
Ward tied it at 1-1 in the second period before helping to set up Mark Scheifele for 2-2. He netted the winner — his sixth at the tournament — in the third with 9:17 left.
Joel Ward scored two power-play goals and had an assist to lift Canada to a 3-2 victory over Norway at the ice hockey world championship on Tuesday, clinching first place in the group.
Joel Ward scored two power-play goals and had an assist to lift Canada to a 3-2 victory over Norway to clinch first place in its group at the ice hockey world championship on Tuesday.
Jason Chimera and Joel Ward were broken up as linemates after Canada's 3-2 loss to France.
Now that Adam Oates is no longer coaching, will Alex Ovechkin move back to left wing?
The Capitals are evaluating the job performance of Adam Oates. He says he's 'an open book' who only wants his players to get better.
Team Canada announced on Friday that Caps forwards Troy Brouwer, Jason Chimera and Joel Ward will represent their country in the World Championships in Belarus next month.
When he came to Washington, Capitals forward Joel Ward decided to wear a number near and dear to his heart.
Joel Ward comments on playing without playoffs as well as teammate Jay Beagle.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.
Discussing playing without a chance of the postseason, Joel Ward said after a 4-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks, "It's frustrating for a lot of people I think, for fans, for everybody, for the guys in the locker room, for trainers, for everybody."
When asked about Jay Beagle's 2-goal night, Ward said of his work ethic, "You won't see too many [more] hard working guys in this league than Jay Beagle…Beags works extremely hard."