- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John J. Duncan Jr.
The Tennessee Valley Authority is owned by the federal government and provides electricity to millions of customers in seven states, including Virginia, but the salaries it pays its executives aren't anything like what most federal workers can imagine.
The biggest lie in American politics is that the Republican Party is the party of the rich or wealthy.
Papa was so strong in his views that he said, "You could make it to heaven if you were not a Presbyterian and a Republican, but you had a leg up if you were."
"Because East Tennessee is one of the popular places to live in the entire country, TVA can get outstanding people at its top level without paying these extraordinary salaries," he said.