- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - John Lenczowski
What's this? Yet another plan to "reform" government? No, it is not just another conventional idea to cure bureaucratic intransigence or reckless disregard for common sense, though John Lenczowski surely does grapple with those issues.
The final Soviet collapse, Mr. Lenczowski writes, came from "a confluence of internal crises that were aggravated by the many 'straws' placed on the Soviet 'camel's back' by the Reagan administration."
"From all I know," he added, "we didn't have a good handle on who those people were in Benghazi.