- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kevin Smith
Eight years' work by an Indiana State Police detective brought to conclusion a murder case that rattled the Steuben County community.
Prosecutors say one of the men charged in the death of wealthy Silicon Valley venture capitalist Ravi Kumra believed Kumra had stolen $30,000 from him.
Director Kevin Smith targeted the Catholic Church in 'Dogma' and fundamentalist Christians in 'Red State.' One of his upcoming movies will apparently pit humanity and Satan vs. a giant rampaging Jesus, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Objectivity. Fairness. Balance. Three words that should be stricken from the journalistic lexicon. Even though many of my colleagues maintain journalists can be objective, fair and balanced, I think it’s time to admit that these standards — which, by the way, are mainly American conventions — cannot be attained.
Matthew Stafford stayed cool and calm after the shakiest first half of his career.
Kevin Smith's departure from the Detroit Lions turned out to be only a hiatus.
Hot, steamy weather caused problems for some fans attending the first game of Monday's Cleveland-Minnesota doubleheader at Target Field.
Harmon Killebrew announced Friday that he no longer plans to fight his esophageal cancer and has settled in for the final days of his life, saddening friends and fans of the 74-year-old Hall of Fame slugger.
"Perhaps even more impressive than Japan's technological power is its social strength, with supermarkets cutting prices and vending machine owners giving out free drinks as people work together to survive. Most noticeably of all, there has been no looting, and I'm not the only one curious about this," writes Ed West at his London Daily Telegraph blog.
Kevin Smith wasn't surprised the Detroit Lions chose not to offer him a contract.
Blu-ray reviews of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment "The Runaways" and Warner Home Video's "Cop Out: Rock Out with Your Glock Out Edition"
Kevin Smith says he's "way fat," but that shouldn't stop him from flying.
Smith says his office wants to make the best use of volunteers, city departments and taxpayer dollars in the effort.
Anderson Mayor Kevin Smith tells The Herald Bulletin (http://bit.ly/1kTrnoq ) the city will provide assistance to the Rev.