- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
Topic - Kevin Smith
The Dynamic Duo meet Britt Reid and Kato in a fantastic digital comic book series paying homage to a televised superhero team-up in the 1960s.
Work has started on a central Indiana city's annual community cleanup, a few weeks after it was in doubt because of budget troubles.
Eight years' work by an Indiana State Police detective brought to conclusion a murder case that rattled the Steuben County community.
Prosecutors say one of the men charged in the death of wealthy Silicon Valley venture capitalist Ravi Kumra believed Kumra had stolen $30,000 from him.
Director Kevin Smith targeted the Catholic Church in 'Dogma' and fundamentalist Christians in 'Red State.' One of his upcoming movies will apparently pit humanity and Satan vs. a giant rampaging Jesus, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Objectivity. Fairness. Balance. Three words that should be stricken from the journalistic lexicon. Even though many of my colleagues maintain journalists can be objective, fair and balanced, I think it’s time to admit that these standards — which, by the way, are mainly American conventions — cannot be attained.
Matthew Stafford stayed cool and calm after the shakiest first half of his career.
Kevin Smith's departure from the Detroit Lions turned out to be only a hiatus.
Hot, steamy weather caused problems for some fans attending the first game of Monday's Cleveland-Minnesota doubleheader at Target Field.
Harmon Killebrew announced Friday that he no longer plans to fight his esophageal cancer and has settled in for the final days of his life, saddening friends and fans of the 74-year-old Hall of Fame slugger.
"Perhaps even more impressive than Japan's technological power is its social strength, with supermarkets cutting prices and vending machine owners giving out free drinks as people work together to survive. Most noticeably of all, there has been no looting, and I'm not the only one curious about this," writes Ed West at his London Daily Telegraph blog.
Kevin Smith wasn't surprised the Detroit Lions chose not to offer him a contract.
Blu-ray reviews of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment "The Runaways" and Warner Home Video's "Cop Out: Rock Out with Your Glock Out Edition"
Kevin Smith says he's "way fat," but that shouldn't stop him from flying.
Kevin Smith, a housing market analyst at Chapdelaine Credit Partners in New York, said the drop in the home construction and permit numbers extends a string of choppy readings since October, and that it's too soon to tell how housing will hold up.
"It's going to be a bumpy ride," Mr. Smith said.