- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Kohl'S
BIDDEFORD, Maine (AP) — A Kohl's department store built 11 year ago in Biddeford, Maine, is sinking into the ground and will have to be razed.
Even celebrities appreciate a bargain. Perhaps that's why famous pals Katie Holmes and Julianna Margulies joined Narciso Rodriguez as he launched a limited-edition collection with a more affordable national retailer.