- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kristan Hawkins
Equal protection under the law for pre-born human beings is headed our way — and from the work of a surprising demographic: adults younger than 30.
The Student Government Association at Johns Hopkins University has denied a pro-life group official club status at the Baltimore school for fear the group will make students feel uncomfortable.
With a slogan created especially for the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, hundreds of thousands of pro-life activists are expected to swarm the Mall on Friday for the annual March for Life.
We've seen the ultrasounds of our siblings, Googled 'abortion' and seen the bloody images, and sat with a friend as she cried about her abortion," she says.
"The taxpayer-funded abortion Goliath, Planned Parenthood, is trying to take over with its extreme agenda that is out of touch with Texas — and American — values. We are in Austin to tell them the eyes of Texas, and America, are upon you. You won't get away with subverting the democratic process to protect Gosnells in Texas — or anywhere," Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America, said Monday.