- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Kristan Hawkins
Equal protection under the law for pre-born human beings is headed our way — and from the work of a surprising demographic: adults younger than 30.
The Student Government Association at Johns Hopkins University has denied a pro-life group official club status at the Baltimore school for fear the group will make students feel uncomfortable.
With a slogan created especially for the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, hundreds of thousands of pro-life activists are expected to swarm the Mall on Friday for the annual March for Life.
Buffett is "ensuring the destruction of millions of children worldwide," Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America, told the Media Research Center’s Culture and Media Institute.
"It frees sidewalk counselors at abortion facilities to be able to offer compassionate and caring alternatives," said Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America.