- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Lexington Institute
The Lexington Institute of Arlington, VA is a libertarian, free market think tank, founded in 1988 by Merrick Carey with help from Robert L. Severns of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution. Its annual revenue is roughly $2.5 million, having received funding from corporate sponsors. - Source: Wikipedia
The Pentagon is considering a range of options to meet a bipartisan call to greatly reduce defense spending in what is a "perfect storm" rocking the military's once-sturdy budget plans.
The Pentagon is considering a range of options to meet a bipartisan call to greatly reduce defense spending in what is a "perfect storm" rocking the military's once-plump budget plans.