- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Linda Sánchez
"I am writing," Sanchez wrote, "to express my concern about the increasing number of traumatic brain injuries in college football." The innocent-sounding sentence should send a cold shiver down NCAA president Emmert's spine.
"You can't be the perfect member of Congress and the perfect mother 100 percent of the time," she said to NPR. "And probably you'd be a pretty annoying person if you were."
She said it’s almost impossible to manage both realms — the home and the Congressional office — and that maybe that’s for the better.