- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Liza
It's hard to decide which aspect of "Deadfall" is the worst: The shoddy story, the cliche-filled dialogue, the stilted performances, the muddled direction, or the clunky, rhythmless editing. Thankfully, there's no need to make that decision.
Looking for true love? Fall asleep in Ukraine's top museum and wait for a kiss.
The prepared text of Saturday's speech by Rep. Paul, the Wisconsin congressman named by Mitt Romney as his vice presidential running mate:
The following remarks were delivered by Rep. Paul Ryan, chairman of the House Budget committee in Norfolk, Va.
"It turns out that for a person who is used to being more rational, because most people perceive the world visually _ it's hard to trust your feelings and follow your impulses," said Liza, who declined to give her last name because she didn't want her co-workers to find out about the project.