- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Marian Wright Edelman
The founder of the Children's Defense Fund and a noted civil rights advocate are being inducted into the South Carolina Hall of Fame.
Children's Defense Fund President Marian Wright Edelman is set ti deliver an annual social justice lecture at the Rhode Island School of Design.
The Washington National Cathedral, a symbol of unity among faithful Americans, was the site of a politically divisive event promoting gun control on Sunday.
"I wanted to stand with all the young people who are standing up for justice for Trayvon Martin," Edelman said in a statement. "I wanted to protest that Walking While Black and wearing a hoodie should lead to a death sentence in America."
'every single school'