- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mario Rubio
The father of Republican Senate candidate Marco Rubio has died after a long illness. He was 83.
President Obama hopes to improve the fortunes of suddenly imperiled Wisconsin Democrats with his third visit to the state in a little over two months.
The 68-32 vote in favor of the immigration reform bill was a milestone for the Senate and for the immigration debate, but it was even more important for Sen. Mario Rubio, a first-term Florida Republican who won some but not all of the changes he promised he would try to accomplish.