- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Mark A. Welsh Iii
The U.S. Air Force has a message for Iran: Don't mess with our drones.
The Air Force is canceling all nonessential travel, conferences and research, and is cutting in half its budget for base maintenance to deal with the threat of drastic, automatic spending cuts due to begin March 1, Air Force officials say.
"It will not eliminate the impact of sequestration; it may mitigate it a bit for the first few years," Gen. Welsh said at the American Enterprise Institute.
Chief of Staff Gen. Mark A. Welsh III has said that we need to look at controlling military pay.