- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mark Steyn
Bemoaning decline in a different time, George Orwell once said we "have sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." Happily for readers interested in the state of the nation, Mark Steyn has reported for duty.
In recent weeks, we have been put on notice repeatedly: Absent a fundamental course correction, America will go the way of Europe and others before it, succumbing to an insidious totalitarian doctrine known as Shariah whose purpose, in the words of its prime practitioners - the Muslim Brotherhood - is to "destroy Western civilization from within."
"The hyperpower is going to war because Obama wandered off prompter and accidentally made a threat," writes Mark Steyn in National Review Online. "So he has to make good on it, or America will lose its credibility."