- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Maryland House Of Delegates
The Maryland House of Delegates voted Friday to phase in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.
Here's how members of the Maryland House of Delegates voted to phase in a minimum wage increase from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 over three years. The vote was 89-46. A vote of 71 was needed.
The Maryland House of Delegates has approved phasing in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.
Maryland House of Delegates approves minimum wage increase.
The Maryland House of Delegates has passed a measure to allow drug users to get more than one clean needle at one time in Baltimore's needle exchange program.
The Maryland House of Delegates is scheduled to take up a bill to increase the state's minimum wage.
The Maryland House of Delegates on Wednesday turned against Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley's plan to tie the minimum wage to inflation.
The Maryland House of Delegates on Friday unanimously passed a bill making it a misdemeanor to post so-called "revenge porn" online.
Del. Ron George has picked former Frederick Alderman Shelley Aloi to be his running mate in Maryland's Republican primary race for governor.
A measure in the Maryland House of Delegates would enable the state to withhold tax refunds from people with outstanding warrants.
The Maryland House of Delegates on Tuesday voted to provide health insurance retroactive to the first of the year for people who tried to enroll on the state's online health exchange but couldn't complete the process due to computer problems with a state website.
As the Maryland House of Delegates takes its final vote on a gun control bill and sends the measure to the state Senate for approval, I am reminded of the last words written on this topic by my late husband, Ron Smith, a radio talk show host, Emmy Award winner and Baltimore Sun columnist.
After years of debate, the Maryland House of Delegates voted 108-28 on Monday for a measure that would put the state on a path toward developing a medical marijuana program in the next few years.
The Maryland House of Delegates voted Friday to repeal the state's death penalty, sending the proposal to Gov. Martin O'Malley, who plans to sign it into law and make Maryland the 18th state to abolish capital punishment.
The Maryland House of Delegates voted 127-3 on Tuesday to reprimand a lawmaker for trying to change legislation in a way that would have helped him get his suspended real estate license back.