- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Maryland House Of Delegates
Maryland House of Delegates approves marijuana decriminalization bill.
Maryland House of Delegates approves minimum wage increase.
Gray campaign investigation intensifies; Md. assembly giving final stamp to redistricting map; Garagiola reportedly files for Bartlett seat; Gray signs 'sanctuary city' legislation; Fatal shooting on Metrobus; Police offer motive in fatal stabbing of Gaithersburg girl; Contributions down in 2011 Virginia races; Ehrlich chairs Romney campaign in Maryland.