- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Matt Miller
Don Hoard and his 16-year-old daughter Alex Howell were the first in line at the South Park Wildlife Habitat Management Area at 9 p.m. April 30.
US Airways announced that the employee who inadvertently sent out a picture of a naked woman posed in a sexual situation with a toy airplane in a Twitter reply to a complaining customer will not be fired.
An American Airlines plane heading from Mexico to Dallas-Fort Worth has made an emergency stop in Abilene after developing a cabin pressure problem.
In light of the tragic shooting in Newtown, Conn., partisan voices are only getting louder on the issue of gun control.
If the government can dictate what you can put in your own window, there's no limit to what it can do. The Institute for Justice was forced last week to end its constitutional challenge to a Dallas city ordinance that prohibited small businesses from displaying large window signs advertising specials or even specifying the store's hours of operation. To prevent the case from going to trial, Dallas bureaucrats threatened a mom-and-pop vacuum store, travel agency, uniform store and dry cleaner each with $300,000 in fines.
"People get pretty excited," he said.
American Airlines spokesman Matt Miller says the plane was diverted to Tulsa as a precaution.