- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Media Matters For America
The liberal media watchdog group Media Matters for America is actively fighting against a bid to unionize its workers, according to a report by the Washington Examiner.
Media Matters for America is crying foul over allegations by former CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson that the liberal media watchdog was paid to target her.
Former CBS newswoman Sharyl Attkisson, who recently parted ways with her broadcast bureau and began outing the former employer over bias about "Fast & Furious" reports, now says she was targeted by the leftist group Media Matters.
Television news networks are showing some of the final stump speeches for the presidential candidates, but what you see depends on where you look.
Fox News Channel's morning show on Wednesday twice aired a nearly four-minute video that contrasted President Barack Obama's words with negative statistics about his administration in a format that looked similar to a campaign advertisement.
Economists aren't necessarily the first in line at cable news networks when someone is needed to talk about economic issues.
David Brock has recently garnered a considerable amount of press coverage for his attacks on Fox News for, among many other things, allegedly taking over leadership of the Republican Party.