- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Megyn Kelly
In early November, Bill Elliot appeared on Megyn Kelly's Fox News Channel show to complain about the rock and a hard place he found himself in owing to President Obama's health care scheme.
Bill Elliot is struggling with cancer, and now he must deal with the consequences of Obamacare. The South Carolinian recently lost his insurance and appeared on "The Kelly File" Thursday night to talk about how the man he voted for, Mr. Obama, "absolutely misled" him.
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
Fox News star Sean Hannity said he’s not upset about his television broadcast slot loss to colleague Megyn Kelly – rather, quite the opposite.
Fox News Channel said Tuesday that Megyn Kelly will soon move into prime time, and the palace intrigue about who — if anyone — she will displace on cable news’ most popular and stable lineup begins.
"The Five's" liberal co-host Bob Beckel doubled down on his statements Tuesday that the federal government should temporarily suspend student visas for foreign Muslims.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News' "America Live" Tuesday, saying that he's no "Uncle Tom."
Four years ago, Megyn Kelly roved the Democratic and Republican convention floors as a reporter for Fox News Channel. This week in Tampa, Fla., she is in Fox's booth as co-anchor with Bret Baier for the GOP's main event.
Rep. Darrell E. Issa has set a deadline of Thursday for Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Among dozens of political reactions to President Obama's State of the Union address comes one from Herman Cain, a Georgia businessman turned talk radio host, a 2012 Republican presidential hopeful and the preferred candidate of Ann Coulter.
She announced in February that she is due to give birth to her third child this summer, but it’s unknown how long she will be off.