- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Megyn Kelly
Fox News host Megyn Kelly is refusing to name the Fort Hood gunman, continuing her stand against those who she says commit crimes for the fame it brings.
Bill Elliot is struggling with cancer, and now he must deal with the consequences of Obamacare. The South Carolinian recently lost his insurance and appeared on "The Kelly File" Thursday night to talk about how the man he voted for, Mr. Obama, "absolutely misled" him.
Fox News star Sean Hannity said he’s not upset about his television broadcast slot loss to colleague Megyn Kelly – rather, quite the opposite.
Fox News Channel said Tuesday that Megyn Kelly will soon move into prime time, and the palace intrigue about who — if anyone — she will displace on cable news’ most popular and stable lineup begins.
Four years ago, Megyn Kelly roved the Democratic and Republican convention floors as a reporter for Fox News Channel. This week in Tampa, Fla., she is in Fox's booth as co-anchor with Bret Baier for the GOP's main event.
Among dozens of political reactions to President Obama's State of the Union address comes one from Herman Cain, a Georgia businessman turned talk radio host, a 2012 Republican presidential hopeful and the preferred candidate of Ann Coulter.
"Authorities are identifying the shooter," she said, Politico reported
"It's largely African-American," she said.