- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Megyn Kelly
In early November, Bill Elliot appeared on Megyn Kelly's Fox News Channel show to complain about the rock and a hard place he found himself in owing to President Obama's health care scheme.
Bill Elliot is struggling with cancer, and now he must deal with the consequences of Obamacare. The South Carolinian recently lost his insurance and appeared on "The Kelly File" Thursday night to talk about how the man he voted for, Mr. Obama, "absolutely misled" him.
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
Fox News star Sean Hannity said he’s not upset about his television broadcast slot loss to colleague Megyn Kelly – rather, quite the opposite.
Fox News Channel said Tuesday that Megyn Kelly will soon move into prime time, and the palace intrigue about who — if anyone — she will displace on cable news’ most popular and stable lineup begins.
"The Five's" liberal co-host Bob Beckel doubled down on his statements Tuesday that the federal government should temporarily suspend student visas for foreign Muslims.
Dr. Benjamin Carson fought back against his critics on Fox News' "America Live" Tuesday, saying that he's no "Uncle Tom."
Four years ago, Megyn Kelly roved the Democratic and Republican convention floors as a reporter for Fox News Channel. This week in Tampa, Fla., she is in Fox's booth as co-anchor with Bret Baier for the GOP's main event.
Rep. Darrell E. Issa has set a deadline of Thursday for Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Among dozens of political reactions to President Obama's State of the Union address comes one from Herman Cain, a Georgia businessman turned talk radio host, a 2012 Republican presidential hopeful and the preferred candidate of Ann Coulter.
She announced in February that she is due to give birth to her third child this summer, but it’s unknown how long she will be off.