- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Michael Steel
House Speaker John Boehner has been quietly floating the idea of suing President Obama over alleged excessive abuse of powers and unconstitutional sidestepping of congressionally passed laws.
New York-area lawmakers in both parties erupted in anger after learning the House Republican leadership had decided to allow the current term of Congress to end without holding a vote on aid for victims of Superstorm Sandy.