- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Michael Viqueira
Former NBC contributor Michael Viqueira will be joining Al Jazeera America as its first White House correspondent, the network announced today.Mr. Viqueira joins the expanding network from NBC News, where he was a producer and correspondent covering Capitol Hill and Beltway politics.
"This is a great opportunity, both because of Al Jazeera America's commitment to the kind of straight-forward, hard-nosed journalism that all good reporters value, and because it's tremendously exciting to be building something that will fill today's critical need for real, unfiltered and fact-based news," Viqueira said in a statement.