- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Mohamed Elibiary
A leading adviser at the Department of Homeland Security has jumped from the frying pan into the fire, following up comments about the Constitution being "Islamically compliant" with an even more head-turning tweet — that America is an Islamic country.
A member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council is under fire for tweeting that America is "an Islamic country."
Note to terrorists: Next time, wear a hijab. The Department of Homeland Security reportedly is giving special exemptions to their "enhanced pat-down" policy to Muslim women wearing the hijab or other form-concealing garments.
"In fact, it is not. American Islamists like Elibiary have consistently rejected debate with other anti-Islamist Muslims about the threat of Islamism and the way to separate Islam from Islamism. Why? If they lost that debate, his entire raison d'être inside the U.S. government ceases to exist," he said.
The back-and-forth between Mr. Elibiary and the Twitter user, who identified himself as Tim Lee, started when Mr. Elibiary said the conservative perception of Islam needed to "evolve."