- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Morocco
They say you can never be too rich or too thin. Surely it goes without saying that you can't be too good-looking, either, right? Especially in Hollywood.
All Times EST
Spain's Interior Ministry on Friday posted videos online showing police firing rubber bullets as African migrants swam into Spanish territory from Morocco, but denied this action contributed to the drowning of 15 migrants.
China's senior Olympic official was elected Friday as a vice president of the IOC, returning to the top ranks of the policy-making body.
Seven people drowned Thursday trying to evade border guards who blocked hundreds of immigrants attempting to force their way into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta on the Moroccan coast, Spanish and Moroccan officials said.
Athletes from 88 countries are set to compete in Sochi, a record for the Winter Olympics.
Zimbabwe has seen a sprinkling of snow only once, and it wasn't even in Luke Steyn's lifetime.
Morocco international Adel Taarabt is on the verge of joining AC Milan after landing in the Italian city for a medical.
The world's newest nation has entered its first major football tournament. South Sudan is one of 51 countries to try and qualify for the African Cup finals next year in Morocco.
The latest addition to the Field Museum's meteorite collection is a bright green specimen from southern Morocco.
MADRID (AP) — Spain's Interior Ministry says police have arrested a man suspected of belonging to an al-Qaida linked terror organization and participating in the Syrian conflict.
The effects of any plausible warming scenario for the coming decades will only be positive and contribute to the flourishing of civilization. They always do.
Officials from Morocco, which has avoided the chaos of the Arab Spring, told their U.S. counterparts over the weekend that the North African kingdom's "human-centered" approach to counterterrorism and security could be a model for the Middle East and all of Africa.
Members of Congress and former diplomats Thursday invoked John F. Kennedy, the civil rights movement and Thanksgiving as they called on President Obama to keep America's promise to protect Iranian dissidents languishing in an Iraqi refugee camp.
Morocco's King Mohammed VI arrives in Washington this Thursday, and since he has made clear his interest in deepening the U.S.-Moroccan relationship, he will likely be received by President Obama.