- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Nancy Lanza
Some Newtown residents are calling for the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter's home to be torn down and replaced with a park or nature preserve, according to a new community survey.
In his most extensive comments about the 2012 Connecticut school massacre, the father of gunman Adam Lanza describes his struggle to comprehend what his son did - an act that "couldn't get any more evil" - and how he now wishes that his son had never been born.
Newtown gunman Adam Lanza wrote obsessively about destruction and violence, was labeled "emotionally paralyzed" by a clinical nurse specialist at Yale University as early as 2006, and changed his socks 20 times a day.
Six months ago, the nation was horrified that a deranged man entered Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 20 young children and six educators.
The terrible murderer of children and teachers in Newtown, Conn., Adam Lanza, was not a member of the National Rifle Association (NRA) despite the media reports. CNN host Piers Morgan who is rabidly anti-gun, took these harmless pieces of evidence to insinuate the NRA is somehow complicit in the horrific crime.
New details about Adam Lanza emerged Friday, as the nation paused to mark one week since he slaughtered 20 first-graders and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
The chiming of bells reverberated throughout Newtown on Friday, commemorating one week since the crackle of gunfire in a schoolhouse killed 20 children and six adults in a massacre that has shaken the community — and the nation — to its core.
If you have access to the Internet, you likely have read a viral blog post by single mother of four Liza Long titled "I Am Adam Lanza's Mother." If you haven't seen it, check your email. Someone has forwarded it to you by now.
The scope and senselessness of the Newtown, Conn., school shooting challenged journalists' ability to do much more than lend, or impose, their presence on the scene.
"I mean, there was something `off' about him."
"I don't know if I could have predicted it," she replied, struggling to give Morgan what he wanted.