- Selfies still allowed as Obama poses with Biden
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Nancy Regg
"It's hard to predict how many will show up," said organizer and spokeswoman Nancy Regg. "We lose members each year, particularly our Vietnam vets. It can be hard on some of them. But we always draw at least 500,000 riders. Always. And all are welcome."
There are nine stops on both routes, and hundreds of volunteers to assist the riders as they make their way cross-country, said Rolling Thunder national spokeswoman Nancy Regg.