- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Nancy Regg
"It's hard to predict how many will show up," said organizer and spokeswoman Nancy Regg. "We lose members each year, particularly our Vietnam vets. It can be hard on some of them. But we always draw at least 500,000 riders. Always. And all are welcome."
There are nine stops on both routes, and hundreds of volunteers to assist the riders as they make their way cross-country, said Rolling Thunder national spokeswoman Nancy Regg.