- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nick Cannon
Like most people who get the chance to host "Saturday Night Live," Kevin Hart is excited to have the gig.
Kelly Clarkson is a multiple nominee at next month's Grammy Awards, but what she's really excited about is another event where she'll be joined by Beyonce, Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Mana, Usher and Brad Paisley.
President Barack Obama is preparing for all the musicians set to perform at his inauguration festivities by releasing an official playlist.
President Barack Obama is drawing an A-list of performers for his inaugural festivities, including a massive ball expected to draw more than 35,000 revelers.
Headphone maker Monster's gadget show event was expectedly monstrously cheesy with a healthy dose of hype.
New mom Reese Witherspoon is being honored by March of Dimes for being a model celebrity parent.
Justin Bieber, Emma Stone, Tyra Banks and Josh Duhamel are honoring teenagers who give back to their communities.
Justin Bieber, Emma Stone, Tyra Banks and Josh Duhamel are honoring teens who give back to their communities.
They've been on a whirlwind tour since the Olympics — from "Late Night With David Letterman" to the Empire State Building and the New York Stock Exchange — but gold-medal gymnasts Gabby Douglas and Jordyn Wieber have one more stop to make before they can truly take a breath: the White House.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon say "I do" — again.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon say "I do" _ again.
Nick Cannon sits at a table in front of a dozen medicine bottles, trying to figure out a "tough," macho way to eat a banana. He concludes that there is none, as he tries to eat healthier to improve his health.
Producers of "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" have agreed to pay the Broadway musical's former director and co-book writer Julie Taymor hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties as part of a settlement that ends one chapter in the two sides' bitter legal dispute.
Nick Cannon has stepped down from his New York City radio show.
Winners of the 43rd annual NAACP Image Awards, presented Friday in Los Angeles: