- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Nicki Minaj
Rapper Nicki Minaj has asked a federal judge in Atlanta to toss out a lawsuit filed against her by her former wig designer.
Young Money, "Rise of an Empire" (Cash Money/Republic Records)
Malcolm X and rap music have always fit together like a needle in the groove, connected by struggle, strength and defiance. But three recent episodes involving the use or misuse of Malcolm and other black icons have raised the question: Has rap lost touch with black history?
A former wig designer for rapper Nicki Minaj sued the performer Friday, accusing her of walking away from business plans, then making money by selling wigs based on his designs without permission.
Malcolm X's family and estate said Nicki Minaj's use of a famous photo of the black nationalist with a rifle in his hands and juxtaposing it with a racial slur for her new song's artwork is disrespectful and offensive.
“American Idol” is betting that a judges’ remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season. The rumored addition of Miss Lopez and Mr. Connick as judges for season 13 was announced Tuesday by Fox.
"American Idol" is betting that a judges' remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better with viewers than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season.
"American Idol" picked Nicki Minaj as a judge to draw in viewers, but she's actually discouraged at least one person from watching it _ her mentor, Lil Wayne.
Despite having a big year in music, Nicki Minaj didn't receive any Grammy nominations. Not a problem, she says.
The Fox network is putting a brave face on the shrinking appeal of "American Idol."
There was no hair-pulling between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj on the season debut of "American Idol," although some viewers may have been reduced to it.
"American Idol" is facing a $36 million-plus question: Will that combined paycheck lavished on superstar judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban pay off in ratings?
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement _ about their disagreements. Then Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj kept it going.
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement — about their disagreements.
Steven Tyler is apologizing _ if Nicki Minaj misinterpreted his recent comments.