- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Niki Tsongas
The military is looking at ways to modify its training for women to help them qualify for direct ground combat roles in the infantry, tank units and special operations.
"These series of incidents ... raises the very serious question of whether the Uniform Code of Military Justice can be fairly called an instrument of justice and whether an organization where rank and the pecking order created by rank can ever rise above the dictates of deference that rank demands," Tsongas told McHugh and Army Gen. Ray Odierno, the chief of staff of the Army.