- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Noam Chomsky
A couple of noted liberal political activists, first Howard Dean and now Noam Chomsky, have found common ground with the most unlikeliest of individuals — former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — and admit she's right on at least one key view: President Obama doesn't have a whole lot of substance.
Author Noam Chomsky blasted the Obama administration in an interview on Tuesday, charging that President Obama "is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history."
Popular liberal thinker Noam Chomsky on Friday slammed President Obama for his inexplicable "attack" on civil liberties.
At least he didn't during his presidential campaign, Mr. Chomsky said in a recent interview with the left-wing outlet Democracy Now.
There was nothing there," he said, the Inquisitr blog reported. "And it was understood by the people who run the political system, and so it's no great secret that the U.S. electoral system is mainly a public relations extravaganza ... it's sort of a marketing affair."