- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Nyse
Yes, they have more bananas.
Michigan cities are getting behind legislation to create local stock exchanges allowing residents to invest in smaller businesses.
Former first lady Laura Bush on Friday introduced a group of women from Tunisia as the latest participants in the George W. Bush Institute's fellowship program that helps women in the Middle East and North Africa hone leadership skills.
Globalstar, a Covington-based satellite phone service company, has filed applications to have its common stock listed on Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange.
The maker of the wildly popular Candy Crush Saga puzzle game filed for an initial public offering on Tuesday, according to reports.
Bernard Madoff's former operations chief testified Tuesday that he trusted a boss who "seemed to have the respect of the entire world" during the more than four decades they worked together before Madoff confessed to orchestrating a massive Ponzi scheme.
With a little tear and a victory walk down the runway, Donna Karan marked her company's 30th anniversary Monday night with a journey through New York.
Jenny Packham offered a runway ode to '70s glam and Bianca Jagger. Tory Burch cited inspiration from the suits of armor her family collected. And Rodarte put "Star Wars" motifs on glamorous gowns as New York Fashion Week continued Tuesday.
Former CNBC anchor-reporter Maria Bartiromo is joining Fox Business Network as its Global Markets Editor.
NEW YORK (AP) — A snapshot of major stock and commodities market indicators Friday:
The Dow Jones industrial average held at a record high on Wall Street on Monday.
Twitter raised the bar for social networks with an initial public offering Thursday that far exceeded projections.
English soccer champion Manchester United PLC projected Wednesday that it will generate more than $660 million this season after breaking its revenue record while winning a 20th league title.
It was supposed to make the stock market run smoother and more efficiently. But the near-total computerization of stock trading in the U.S. led once again to a huge technical glitch that, for three hours on Thursday, stopped trading altogether on the Nasdaq Stock Market, with investors unable to buy or sell a long list of heavily traded tech stocks from Apple to Facebook.
Iran's limited cyber capabilities enable it to launch attacks against the U.S. that would do more damage to public perceptions than actual infrastructure, a new study said.