- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Nyse
The New York Stock Exchange and three affiliates have agreed to pay a $4.5 million penalty to settle federal regulators' charges that they repeatedly violated rules governing the handling of orders and other practices.
Globalstar, a Covington-based satellite phone service company, has filed applications to have its common stock listed on Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange.
The Big Board just isn't so big anymore.
The New York Stock Exchange is being sold to a little-known rival in Atlanta for about $8 billion, ending more than two centuries of independence for the iconic Big Board.
Stocks closed mixed on Wednesday in their first session since Hurricane Sandy forced a historic two-day shutdown of trading.
The New York Stock Exchange will reopen for regular trading Wednesday after being shut down for two days because of Hurricane Sandy.
Wall Street stock markets and Atlantic City casinos shut down, hundreds of flights were canceled, and numerous companies postponed earnings announcements. The short-term economic impacts of Hurricane Sandy were already evident by Monday evening, but the ultimate bill for the struggling nation's economy could take a while to add up.
The Nasdaq stock exchange tried to make amends with investors ensnared by technical problems on the day Facebook went public.
Facebook is in talks with the New York Stock Exchange to move its stock from the Nasdaq Stock Market after a botched initial public offering on Friday, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The Justice Department announced Thursday that it will allow the creation of the world's largest stock exchange operator after the German conglomerate that wants to buy the New York Stock Exchange sells its stake in a third, smaller American stock exchange operator.
Oil prices jumped 3 percent Monday as fears of another recession retreated.
The New York Stock Exchange's website was apparently hobbled twice Monday, possibly the result of computer attacks as part of the anti-Wall Street protests, according to a company that monitors website response times.
A company that monitors website response times says The New York Stock Exchange's website was hobbled twice Monday, possibly the result of computer attacks.
Investors began giving in to fears Thursday that a global recession is already under way.
Nasdaq and IntercontinentalExchange withdrew their proposed $11 billion bid for the parent of the New York Stock Exchange after the U.S. Department of Justice informed the companies that it would pursue a lawsuit to block the deal.