- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Office Of Hawaiian Affairs
The Office of Hawaiian Affairs is canvassing communities in an effort to expand a roll of qualified Native Hawaiians interested in participating in their own government.
A bill before the state Senate would allow residential development on central Honolulu land now owned by the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, reversing a ban imposed eight years ago.
Donald Bruce Cataluna, a retired sugar industry executive and former Office of Hawaiian Affairs trustee, has died. He was 77.