- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Paraguay
Arsenal forward Joel Campbell scored in the first half to help Costa Rica to a 2-0 win over Paraguay in an international friendly Wednesday.
The Tampa Bay area seems to be a fertile breeding ground for an exotic lizard that wildlife officials want to keep from becoming the state's next invasive species problem.
Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round.
Despite two late bogeys, Anna Nordqvist of Sweden shot even-par 72 to cling to the lead at the LPGA Thailand after a rainy second round on Friday.
Freeskier Julia Marino wiped out on her final jump of the slopestyle completion Tuesday and had to climb all the way up the hill to fetch her skis.
Julia Marino grew up in Massachusetts and spent her weekends skiing in New Hampshire. She had a shot at competing for the United States in the Olympics.
Paraguay striker Nelson Valdez has joined Greek defending champion Olympiakos, on loan from Abu Dhabi club Al-Jazira.
The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to South America from April 24-29.
France will play Norway, Paraguay and Jamaica in friendly matches as part of its World Cup preparations.
The Americans have a 7-1-1 record in the Presidents Cup, and it looks even more lopsided on paper.
If Bolivia's public records are correct, Carmelo Flores Laura is the oldest living person ever documented.
Gerardo Martino, a relatively unknown Argentine league coach, reached an agreement Tuesday to coach a Barcelona team led by Lionel Messi that is one of great clubs in soccer history.
Iran and one of its de facto military wings, Hezbollah, may be bankrolling WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is biding his time under the protection of the Ecuadorean Embassy in London. U.S. fugitive Edward Snowden is apparently awaiting safe passage out of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport for a Latin American destination.
Fabrizio Zanotti of Paraguay shot a 3-under 68 Friday to lead by one stroke after the second round of the French Open.
Iran is not supporting active terrorist cells in the Western Hemisphere, according to a State Department report set to be released this week that is likely to ignite a major battle with Capitol Hill.