- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Patricia Heaton
Patricia Heaton took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to voice her displeasure with "UK's Finest Socialists" after a movie theater refused to let her son buy a ticket for "World War Z."
Dr. Kermit Gosnell's abortion trial in Philadelphia is ongoing, but it's receiving little attention in the media. There is one place where millions of concerned citizens are talking about it: Twitter.
March 3: Actress Hattie Winston is 68. Singer Jennifer Warnes is 66. Actor-director Tim Kazurinksy is 63. Singer-guitarist Robyn Hitchcock is 60. Guitarist John Lilley of The Hooters is 59. Actress Miranda Richardson is 55. Rapper Tone Loc is 47. Guitarist John Bigham (Fishbone) is 44. Actress Julie Bowen ("Boston Legal," "Ed") is 43. Country singer Brett Warren of The Warren Brothers is 42. Actor David Faustino ("Married ... With Children") is 39. Actress Jessica Biel is 31. Guitarist Joe "Blower" Garvey of Hinder is 29.
Patricia Heaton and her former "Everybody Loves Raymond" co-star are experiencing a role reversal on her new sitcom.
Actress Patricia Heaton wrote: "Media treats footballer's imaginary girlfriend as real, treats murdered babies in Philly abortion clinic as imaginary."
Romano plays Mike's old high school basketball buddy who shows up unannounced and who Heaton says "never knows when to leave."