- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Patricia Heaton
Patricia Heaton took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to voice her displeasure with "UK's Finest Socialists" after a movie theater refused to let her son buy a ticket for "World War Z."
Patricia Heaton and her former "Everybody Loves Raymond" co-star are experiencing a role reversal on her new sitcom.
Actress Patricia Heaton wrote: "Media treats footballer's imaginary girlfriend as real, treats murdered babies in Philly abortion clinic as imaginary."
Romano plays Mike's old high school basketball buddy who shows up unannounced and who Heaton says "never knows when to leave."