- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Paul C. Broun
Potential front-runners to replace retiring Sen. Saxby Chambliss aren't ready to officially jump into the race for the Georgia Republican's seat but they're not denying interest in the job.
The Amazing Kreskin, a longtime mentalist, contends that the women who recently accused Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain of sexual harassment should consider taking a polygraph test, as Mr. Cain has offered to do.
It's just about every political nerd's dream.
House Republicans charged Wednesday that the Obama administration is aiming to establish a "propaganda office" for Democratic initiatives on global warming through a proposal to consolidate operations in a new "climate service" office within the Commerce Department
"Obamacare is simply not fixable, and Congress must stop wasting time passing bills which keep Obamacare in place," said Rep. Paul C. Broun, also a Georgia Republican, in The Huffington Post.
Committee Chairman Rep. Paul C. Broun, Georgia Republican, said Americans understandably have fears about drones and what they will be allowed to do, and it's up to Congress to allay those concerns.