- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Paul Maurice
Coach Paul Maurice has been given a four-year extension by the Winnipeg Jets.
Michael Hutchinson's first NHL victory was a little extra special.
Jets forward Evander Kane is returning to Winnipeg's lineup, but the player and coach Paul Maurice aren't shedding any light on why Kane rode the bench in Toronto over the weekend.
Cam Ward grinned as he described how he felt like a kid making some key saves in the Carolina Hurricanes' 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday night.
With Vladimir Tarasenko and T.J. Oshie both out of the St. Louis Blues lineup, captain David Backes stepped up to fill the void.
Marian Gaborik wasn't disappointed that he didn't get on the score sheet in his debut with the Los Angeles Kings, a 3-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Thurdsday night.
After consecutive strong games, Ondrej Pavelec has the Winnipeg Jets in the chase for a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Blake Wheeler was ready to go after the Olympic break, and so were his Winnipeg Jets.
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
It took two tries but the Nashville Predators finally got the power-play goal they needed.
Dustin Byfuglien's versatility is proving to be highly valuable to the Winnipeg Jets.
Justin Braun's soft shot made it on net and the rebound floated in the air long enough for Joe Pavelski to bat it in for yet another goal.
Although Paul Maurice declines the credit, the Winnipeg Jets still haven't lost since he stepped behind their bench. They're even good enough to beat a team that had been practically perfect on home ice all season long.
New Jets coach Paul Maurice likes what he has seen from Winnipeg rookies Jacob Trouba and Mark Scheifele.
The Winnipeg Jets have gotten off to a good start under new coach Paul Maurice.
Maurice, who also said Wednesday he has accepted an offer to join Team Canada as an assistant coach for the world championship, says the Jets are further along and have a better balance of youth and experience than some of the other teams he's coach in the NHL.
"It didn't take much time, I called Kevin and said we're in and put a sign on the front steps today," he said.