- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Paul Williams
Clive Palmer is a larger-than-life Australian multimillionaire whose headline-grabbing projects include building a replica of the Titanic and a Jurassic Park-style collection of 160 mechanized dinosaurs.
A middle-school football coach was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder in the death of a 10-year-old girl who was snatched off a street just blocks from her southwest Missouri home as several residents watched in horror.
Some Springfield residents have raised concerns about a proposed agreement that would have the Missouri National Guard help the city's police with drug enforcement.
Tourists, exchange students, masters of the financial universe and other travelers: It's time to buckle up.
"Clive likes to be generous, Clive likes to be the benefactor - a man of action, the center of attention," said Paul Williams, a political scientist at Australia's Griffith University. "Clive is the extrovert's extrovert; he's got a big personality and a big ego."
His carefully-crafted populism is short on policy detail, said Williams of Griffith University.