- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Poland
Investigators seeking to get to the bottom of just who used what to shoot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over eastern Ukraine are having a difficult time getting any cooperation from Russia.
Marcin Gortat did more than just explain why he decided to stay with the Wizards. He also told the tale behind that picture of him with and a pig.
Move over Arnold Schwarzenegger: President Obama traded his golf clubs for some light-weight dumbbells and took to the gym at his Warsaw, Poland, based five-star Marriott Hotel, as captured by photos taken on the sly from another man working out at the same facility.
President Barack Obama will be visiting Marcin Gortat's native Poland this week. The Wizards center sent a video message in honor of the occasion with an invitation to take in a Wizards game next year.
When President Obama visits Poland this week, he will encounter skeptics of American power who hope their concerns are unjustified.
President Obama will meet Ukraine's newly elected president Wednesday in Poland during a trip to reassure allies worried about Russia's aggression.
In the midst of ongoing fighting in eastern Ukraine, a Roman Catholic priest from Poland who was kidnapped May 27 by separatists in the city of Donetsk has been released.
A Poland man has been sentenced to three years of probation, six months of which must be served in home confinement, for stealing about $10,000 in mileage reimbursements from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Germany and Poland's second-stringers played to a 0-0 tie at Hamburg on Tuesday night.
Germany and Poland's second-string sides played to a lackluster 0-0 draw on Tuesday that gave Germany coach Joachim Loew few insights into possible World Cup candidates.
Germany coach Joachim Loew will get a chance to test some young players when his team faces Poland in a World Cup warm-up match on Tuesday.
The rapid onset of the crisis in Ukraine masks a long-term strategy of a resurgent Russia to dominate Eurasia once again.
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has praised the Illinois National Guard for its two-decade partnership with Poland's military.
A court in western Poland has convicted a former concert hall stagehand and sentenced him to life in prison for the double homicide of a woman harpist and a male security guard, in a crime that has shocked the country.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel implored America's NATO allies to increase their defense amid Russian aggression toward its neighbors and expressed frustration that the United States is disproportionally footing the bill for the organization.