- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Ralph King
Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, a federal budget expert and fiscal conservative, is Mitt Romney's vice presidential running mate, the Romney campaign announced Saturday morning.
Sarah Palin is not the "tea party" movement's undisputed darling. But nobody else has been able to claim the undisputed leadership mantle for these latter-day insurrectionists, either.
"Typical of a Republican Party that has lost its way and is being led by a faltering conservative compass," said Cleveland Tea Party Patriot cofounder Ralph King. "Conservatism and the United States need someone like Ronald Reagan. And Mr. Priebus, Governor Christie is no Ronald Reagan."