- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Richard Martinez
Here is a list of the compensation received by New Mexico legislators in 2013, according to records of the Department of Finance and Administration. Lawmakers receive daily expense payments, called per diem, when the Legislature is in session and for attending committee meetings during the rest of the year. Lawmakers aren't paid an annual salary.
First-round results Thursday from the Colorado Class 2A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 2A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, February 20, at Pepsi Center:
Voters would decide whether to raise the state's minimum wage to about $8.30 an hour next year under a proposal approved by the state Senate on Friday.
Nicolas Addlery scored two goals to lead the Puerto Rico Islanders to a 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Galaxy in the preliminary round of the CONCACAF Champions' League on Tuesday night.
About 91,000 workers receive the minimum wage, he said.
"I don't see who can live on $7.50 an hour," said Sen. Richard Martinez, an Espanola Democrat who sponsored the proposal. "Let's have our working people make a decent living."