- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Rick Manning
"President Obama has earned a permanent spot on the disclosure naughty list as his administration dumped their entire regulatory agenda out to the public when everyone else was celebrating the holidays," said Rick Manning, communications director for Americans for Limited Government. "The late Friday dump cannot be good news for those concerned about the regulatory overreach that this administration has become renowned for."
"I think it's pretty clear that the federal workforce has been pretty insulated from the economic impact of the last four years," said Mr. Manning. "While they had pay freezes, the concept of losing their jobs is foreign to them."