- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Rick Manning
"President Obama has earned a permanent spot on the disclosure naughty list as his administration dumped their entire regulatory agenda out to the public when everyone else was celebrating the holidays," said Rick Manning, communications director for Americans for Limited Government. "The late Friday dump cannot be good news for those concerned about the regulatory overreach that this administration has become renowned for."
"I think it's pretty clear that the federal workforce has been pretty insulated from the economic impact of the last four years," said Mr. Manning. "While they had pay freezes, the concept of losing their jobs is foreign to them."