- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Rob Harris
Voters kicked him to the curb again at the ballot box, rejecting a proposed statewide income-tax hike heavily financed by Mr. Bloomberg just two months after ushering out two Democratic state senators who backed his gun-control agenda.
A recall campaign submitted stacks of petitions Monday to oust Colorado Senate President John Morse in what could become a national referendum on gun rights.
Longtime NFL defensive end Raheem Brock was arrested in his hometown of Philadelphia after a dispute at a restaurant.
Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has told an aide to ban an Associated Press sports writer after he asked a question about midfielder Ryan Giggs.
"It just goes to show how interested people are in making sure Morse is recalled," said recall organizer Rob Harris.
Harris says they told the waitress they weren't going to pay the bar tab.