- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Rob Parker
ESPN suspended commentator Rob Parker on Friday for what the network called "inappropriate" comments about Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III and race.
I was driving my youngest daughter to school Thursday when a text message appeared on my cell phone: "Sup Deron. Wats ur take on RF3 (sic). Real Brutha or a cornball who don't wanna b a Bruhtha." It was from a friend, ESPN commentator Rob Parker.
"We want to begin an ongoing dialogue with the community about this site," said Rob Parker, the EPA's site assessment manger to residents of Columbia Falls on Tuesday.
"I'm about to go on," he said.